Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanks

Heading into the Thanksgiving holiday week, I just wanted to make sure I express a show of gratitude and thanks on behalf of the school and myself for two individuals who have really made this season work.

Coaches Anthony McClain and Mike Bogan have displayed an admirable dedication and patience to improve a program in considerable disarray. Two great guys who have masterfully played the cards they were dealt to perfection. Though it wasn't always easy or pain-free, these two kept the best interests of the program at the forefront and pressed on to improve the product on the field.


They have made coaching this season a joy for me and I have to say it was enjoyable, educational, and entertaining to be around both these guys coaching. If you're in NWLA and you get a chance, be sure to watch for these two guys.

No comments:

SIDEBAR